Tuesday, May 02, 2006

jeremy got us going and i cannot pass up

I AM: in support of immigration reform
I WANT: to work toward experiencing god's kingdom on earth as it is in heaven
I WISH: evan was potty trained
I HATE: personal trainers
I LOVE: kade and evan more than i ever could realize
I MISS: my boys right now
I FEAR: my boys will be too much like me when they grow up
I HEAR: voices in my head
I WONDER: what will come of the believe coalition in alhambra
I REGRET: alot of stuff
I AM NOT: a singer, dancer, musician and the list goes on
I DANCE: if necessary
I SING: and people run
I CRY: when i watch sports movies (love them)
I AM NOT ALWAYS: confused, just most of the time
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: kade and evan toys, sometimes they come out right, sometime not
I WRITE: way too many emails
I CONFUSE: myself
I NEED: a babysitter for saturday night
I SHOULD: hang out with kids in my community more
I START: a lot of books
I FINISH: some books
I TAG: anyone

No comments: