Tuesday, August 01, 2006

can someone say travel camp

it has been way too long since i blogged. it has been for a number of reasons, but the core issues i will cover in future bogs, becuz it has to do with some internal struggles. i think i may be a little depressed for some reason as well. i will try to frame these issues to make sense and not be taken in the wrong way.

but with that said next sunday i will roll with 30 - 40 people into san diego on a travel camp. my old youth ministry needed someone to throw a camp together for them and i am a sucker as my old kids called and begged me to come out of retirement for a week. so i said yes... it was only 35 people and not the 100 that i use to roll with... so what the heck!

thanks to pastor pete in san diego for hosting us and the kids for showing love to me. i think it will be a fun week. anyways. i will give you updates on this little adventure as it goes. it should be fun. ok. peace for now and hopefully this will get me blogging again.

1 comment:

The Yepiz Zone said...

Bot you and I may be a little rusty. But I guess we will survise. I'm "practicing" not getting sleep this whole week to prepare for camp. LOL!

At least I'm in shape this year to keep up with the teens.

Looking forward to it. I'll be praying for you about your depression