Wednesday, January 25, 2006

i've entered the blog realm

hey world... john lewis has entered the blog realm as of today... i am sure it will be life changing for everybody. as my first blog i will give you my five reason for deciding to launch this endeavor. so here we go...

#5 - i am jealous of pablo and ben... they have blogs and i don't
#4 - this is my first step to creating my own myspace to interact with the oikos crew
#3 - to say that i had a blog before jaime puente... since he should already have one
#2 - i have begun to read again (took a break with a little drama in the life) and i need an outlet to throw my thoughts and smart remarks... kade and evan really do not like to discuss henry nowen or brian mclaren.
#1 - as people now that i like to talk and since i am no longer a youth pastor... i need a place to actually pretend that someone is listening... anyways i like to talk to myself and this will help my typing skills...

so please tread lightly as i enter this realm and hopefull forge the way for other (ie jaime puente) to also enter the wolrd of thier personal blog. but i have been reading and am ready to let loose on some old pet peaves and new ones. anyways i think this is a good start.

peace

j-lou

9 comments:

urBenLA said...

yeah, what we do isn't necessarily something to be jealous of... now, Mr. Rudy Carrasco, that's something to be jealous of.

Sonia:) said...

Cool. I look forward to hearing what you have been reading about.

steve w said...

now you have me drooling for something to flame j/k :o)

glad you have a blog.

i decided to follow tim keller's example, and just jump in to other people's blogs instead of having one of my own. seems like Jesus said a lot in response to other people's questions and statements too. i'll never compare to tim k. or Jesus, but they're both good examples for me.

hey john, you know i love you bro.

Tiff said...

Alright let the discussions begin!!! I'm sure you have lots to say and I want to hear it (or in this case read it)...however hearing is always better. I don't have a blog but I like reading them!
Peace.

Jeremy Del Rio said...

Welcome aboard!

Tom said...

Dude,

Feed me with some of that knowledge packed in your nicely cropped dome.

Good seeing you last week at your office...

Tommy Tryggestad

The Yepiz Zone said...

Welcome brother....I have added you to my link page. That way you can get some more hits.

J-Lou said...

thanks for the free advertising ... my right wing brotha

J-Lou said...

if i knew how to add a link i would do the same... hopefully i will figure it out soon